Saturday, July 24, 2010

Letter of intent repost from Facebook, 6 July 2010

5:07 pm -- I need to get back into writing. I haven't done much since my ill-fated xanga page back in internet dinosaur times. Fortunately I deleted that account, but I should probably print out the saved file and light it on fire. Some good stuff, but also a lot of cathartic crap I regret saying.

Problem with writing is, I hate journalling. At least, writing in a book. I don't write well or descriptively (or legibly, for that matter) when I'm writing for no one but me. Sure, there is a lot of deeper stuff I miss out on expressing, but I guess that's what prayer is for. So unless I post this and totally forget about it and carry on with life, consider this me re-entering the realm of blogging. I love to write, and facebook statuses just don't fill the need.

That being said, yes, I am at work and should probably get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment